kellyparkerdesigns

Saturday, April 01, 2006

sketches




well here are some sketches i am developing for some paintings. i have been working everyday so to get a small sketch done seems like a big accomplishment for me this month!! This week is spring break so i am hoping to have time to start some paintings. These sketches are done in colored pencil.

I also have my work in a gallery show right now for my graduation exhibition. I have over 30 pieces in the show and i have sold 4 pieces so far!! When i get some time i will upload some of the pictures from the opening show.

3 Comments:

  • Kelly,
    Your sketches are wonderful. I am taking in all the information at the group. There is so much to learn. I have been using some water color pencils. For now I think I will just absorb.

    Beautiful Work,
    Patricia

    By Anonymous JaneGirl, at 11:24 AM, April 01, 2006  

  • Great sketches Kelly, I love your style. Look forward to seeing this in oils.

    I too am working towards my degree show mid May (eek!) so I understand the pressures you are under. GOOD LUCK!

    Kari x

    By Blogger Kari, at 9:15 AM, April 02, 2006  

  • thank you for the wonderful comments!!

    Janegirl, there are a lot of things to learn through the groups..good luck and have fun with it!

    Kari, good luck on your show and post pictures if you can!

    Kelly

    By Blogger kellymparker, at 8:34 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home