kellyparkerdesigns

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

January 17, 2006 Tuesday


Well, today i made 5 ATC's. Three of them are for a swap on my yahoo group for Valentines and the other 2 i will send to someone for a RAK.
ENJOY!!

I think i may only post once a week for the daily devotions. i can load all the work in one day that i complete for the week. I want to have more time to make art...as you can see from the previous posts i don't always have time to make art every single day but some days i have lots of time....i think posting once a week would take less time away from creating and take the pressure off of me to make sure i update the blog everyday. How do you manage your time?

3 Comments:

  • I attend school in the mornings, then do my housework, then do my graphic design work, then have some art time before starting to cook dinner, if I'm lucky! If not before dinner, I'll be in the studio after dinner. I find that scanning and posting an image to blogspot takes only a few minutes, so I usually do it at the end of the day, before bed.

    By Blogger Hashi, at 3:29 PM, January 17, 2006  

  • I have a very erratic scheduele, each day being different. I'm self-employed and work comes in heavy at times, but I can always give myself at least a 1/2 hour after dinner. I need more discipline in staying away from the computer for sure! I try to do things in order of priority. Like what needs to be done NOW or tomorrow.

    By Blogger Doe Grozs Art, at 4:49 PM, January 17, 2006  

  • i have to admit i have a very erractic schedule too. i make a list of what i want to accomplish for the week in my journal. this helps me put in to perspective what i need to get done along with all the other things like laundry and dinner, etc. i try to work whenever i get a minute and have my materials out and ready to go. sometimes if i find the time i put them out at night for the next day then they are ready whenever i have a minute to work.

    anyway! thanks for commenting.
    Kelly

    By Blogger kellymparker, at 1:06 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home